The wait is over and registration for the 2019 Empowering Women with Bleeding and Clotting Disorders Women’s Retreat and Camp Dare to Soar Girl’s Camp will open on July 29, 2019.
- The retreat and camp will be held September 19- 22, 2019 at Camp Allen in Navasota, Texas.
- Transportation, lodging, and meals are provided to all attendees.
- The only cost to attendees is a small registration fee of $50 per person.
- Retreat registration will be open to females ages 18 and up who have been formally diagnosed with a bleeding or clotting disorder.
- Camp registration will be open to females ages 12 – 17 who have been formally diagnosed with one of the following diagnoses:
- Von Willebrand’s Disorder, Congenital Thrombophilia, Hemophilia, Platelet Disorder, or Rare Bleeding Disorder.
- All attendees must reside in one of the eight states in the Great Plains region:
- Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa
- The women’s retreat and girl’s camp are held concurrently on the same property however they will be at different locations on the property.
- Girl’s camp attendees have the option to have a female parent or chaperone attend the women’s retreat.
- Space is limited so we encourage all interested females to register early.
The annual event will allow women and girls to participate in several educational sessions, entertaining and relaxing activities, all while enjoying time together and some well earned “me” time. The weekend will provide the perfect opportunity for rekindling existing friendships as well as creating new ones.
To register please contact organizer listed below:
Melissa Reifke Hannah Brown
Women’s Retreat Director Girl’s Camp Director
Date(s) - September 19 2019 until September 22 2019 at All Day