Date(s) - September 16 2022 at 7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
WinterStone Golf Course
24th Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser
- 1 team of four
- Team Golf Carts
- Golf Goody Bags
- Breakfast & Lunch
- 2 Mulligans per player
- Recognition in a MHA social media post
- NEW THIS YEAR: ALL Bonus Contests!
- $10,000 Hole-In-One Cash Prize!
- Floating Green Contest
- Bubba Watson Longest Drive
- Putting Contest
~NO Mulligans allowed on tee shot for Hole-In-One hole
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place for each flight
- Bonus contests
- Raffle ticket purchases (buy on location)
Accumulative Sponsors presented with a plaque:
Some of our programs and services include Camp Wilderness (our bleeding disorders camp for youth), Family Education Weekend, emergency financial assistance, outreach programs, academic scholarships, and more.
The Midwest Hemophilia Association is a 501c3 non-profit, community-based organization dedicated to the advocacy, education, and support of those affected by bleeding disorders. MHA has been serving individuals and families in Kansas and western Missouri since 1991.