Date(s) - April 9 2022 at 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Bristol Seafood Grill
World Hemophilia Day is a community event open to ALL bleeding disorders diagnosis. Here’s what participants can look forward to:
- Hand-On Activities that demonstrate the impact of joint damage through learning in action
- Learning that highlights the importance of joint health and community support–locally and globally
- Give-Back card station to connect with others around the world through a partnership with Save One Life
- Roundtable Discussion on the impact that we all can make together and how to stay involved
- Food, beverage, & socialization
Registration ends April 8th. Space is limited to 50 attendees.
Registration has been closed.